Canine Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Summer like weather, Dry ground, Sunny, No puddles, its suppose to be around 60-70 F. For 8-10 days
Latest topics
» New Site Link!
The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:51 pm by Mossberg

» Must read: New Site!!!
The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:17 pm by Mossberg

» Reply if you will be absent
The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 am by Avanti

» The Desolate Beach
The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 am by Mossberg

» The Streets
The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 pm by Avanti

» || Alaric || Belgian Malinois ||
The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:38 pm by Alaric

» Dear Mods/Admins
The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:43 pm by Mossberg

» Rank Rules
The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:21 am by Mossberg

» Joining a hidden rank
The Streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:15 pm by Mossberg

The Streets

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Streets - Page 2 Empty Re: The Streets

Post by Florida Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:06 pm

Florida perked her ears at the new dog, she looked up from her food and smiled, "I'm Florida, this is my brother, Iowa, who might you be?" she asked, Florida's voice was raspy and low, due to smoke inhalation, the female canine stepped back from her food, sliding it over to the white doberman pinscher. Florida yawned and curled up by Iowa, trusting her brother to do the talking for now.
Florida
Florida
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:12 pm

I shake my head, pushing the food back to Iowa. "Im Mossberg" I say, still a bit careful. I was very trustworthy, despite my smarts and strength, but I didn't trust others. The fur on my back spiked, but my face still said I wasn't going to attack. My fur spiking was a reflex, from fights. I get up, walking in place a few steps before I sit, and stand again. I couldn't stay still, or stay calm, and it was unsure why. Later she would learn, I had a disorder that made me do without thinking, and it also made me very hyper. The disorder was unknown in dogs, so the name of it I was unsure of.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

https://caninerp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Russet's fur bristles and he yelps as tackled by a larger canine, and he bats his hind paws at its stomach to get it off, snarling and barking, along with yelping as it digs its claws into his figure, keeping him pinned as he struggles under the dog's grasp, the dog snapping at his neck though he turns his head before the dog can get a grip. He rakes his claws against the canine's muzzle and it releases with a loud yelp, echoing off of the walls of the alley, while Russet jumps up and tackles it to the ground, the two rolling around on the alley floor wrestling, chasing each other, and snarling. Though Russet doesn't get too good of a look at his attacker, he can tell by the size that he's doing something stupid fighting back.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:09 pm

I pin my ears to my head, almost instantly running to what sounded like a fight, Leaving the others behind. As I get closer, I see a Larger, Irish Wolfhound and a Gray Wolf fighting. Seeing the Irish Wolfhound had advantages, I quickly attack it. Though I was small, i was muscular, Agile, and smart I put my front paws on the Wolfhounds head, Grabbing its muzzle and dragging it. By doing this, it can't fight back and the ground was hurting its back. I shake the dog a bit, as I stop dragging it. I soon shake the dog faster, letting go as I sit down, Putting my head down as I look at the Gray Wolf. I tried to not seem like a threat to the wolf, though I could easily make a plan to attack the wolf, and win, I didn't. I just sit still, with my head bowed.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:13 pm

"Thanks." He pants, sitting with his head lowered to his withers, panting heavily and letting his fur lie flat, though just slightly. Russet stretches slightly before lying down with his head raised to look at the canine, still slightly wary though not showing it.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:27 pm

I put my head up slightly, before whipping my jaw back down to touch my chest. Where I came from, this was a sign of respect. i make my ears flop down, one of my ears covering my electric blue eye. The eye with black eyeliner still showed, making the blue in my eyes seem almost, fake. It looked like a drawing, because of the contrast. I look to the dog, my head still down, my long nose with a oddly strong jaw still pressed to my large barrel chest. My build was packed with grace, and agility, from generations and generations on my mothers side. On my fathers side, they were all strong, bred for fights for many, many, many generations. I was the rarest of the litter, because I was white. This served as a huge role in modeling, often landing me a spot in the news, making my face a easily remembered one. I was also in the news for helping cops, but as well as attacking them.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:43 pm

The lupine slowly stalks up to the white canine, keeping a safe distance before saying lowly, "I owe you." He exhales sharply and pads off to the shadows, sitting down since he feels secure when he blends in almost completely.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:08 am

I shake my head, Saying quietly "I don't need anything, After all I made the choice." I finally lift up my narrow head, clenching my jaws together. I put my ears straight up, My tail was cut, forcing it to look like I was constantly sticking it up, making me look hostile, though I wasn't trying to be. The eye with the black eyeliner stuck out much more than the one with pink eyeliner. The black eyeliner was clearly put there by humans, though the pink eyeliner was my skin. I start to stand, my long legs were very, odd. They were long, and graceful, But I was constantly jerking back and forth, which was unusual behavior, but it didn't seem like I was jerking closer to him, Though it was clear I got annoyed from it after a while.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:36 pm

He nods and licks his chest fur to flatten it, before glancing back up and responding, "I've a habit of helping those who help me, so if you ever need anything, feel free to ask." He then stands and sniffs the air, huffing in frustration since it'd slipped his mind he won't find anything that way, so he resorts to twitching his ears to pick up the sounds of voices or footsteps.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:44 pm

I nod, Putting my head down, as I turn to leave. I take a few steps, my steps long, and steady. I look back saying "Oh yeah, Whats your name anyways?" My voice a bit louder than normal, as I was happy I remembered. I turn half of my body, the other half still facing away, as my head was facing him. As I wait for the answer, I start to turn more, slowly sitting when I had straightened out.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:47 pm

"Russet." The lupine answers before lying down in a box, legs sprawled out in front of his slim, starved figure, though he never really notices his hunger until around food so it doesn't concern him.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:24 am

I pin my ears to my head answering "I'm Mossberg" My voice clearly thinking of something else as I say "I'll be back in a second." Before running off, my nose pointed at the ground. Soon, catching the scent of a dumpster, I run to it I look at the large dumpster, putting my front paws on the rim as I dig out a chicken in a large container. I smile, picking it up as I jam my teeth under the rim. As soon as I open it, I bring it back to Russet, A smile on my face as I drop it in front of him.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:43 pm

Eyeing the container suspiciously, he shoots her a questioning glance, not bothering to sniff at it, the question and confusion in his optics making it pretty clear he's wandering what it is.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:03 pm

I stick my ears up, my head tilted as I say "Its chicken, cant you tell?" My eyes wide, as I wondered how the wolf had not figured that out. I just shrug it off, looking around. My eyes start to narrow, Not so shocked now, As I saw he never even tried to sniff it. Maybe he can't smell? Maybe he can't trust? I said to myself in my head, as I wait for the dog to take a bite. Though I couldn't see why he wouldn't trust me, it is a possibility.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:22 pm

He hesitates before taking a cautious bite, tail flicking as he starts eating faster, barely taking the time to chew the meat enough, though he makes sure he can swallow. "Maybe I could tell.. maybe I couldn't." He shrugs.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Avanti Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:41 am

Avanti leaped from the bed of the truck and dashed off. She could hardly feel the ground beneath her large paws. Her bushy tail was held above her spine and wagging slightly in joy. She couldnt hear footsteps behind her, which means the humans weren't pursing her.
Avanti
Avanti
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:31 pm

I pin my ears back, As for I have never met a canine without the sense of smell. I sigh feeling bad as i say "I'm going to be going to the beach, so I guess I'll see you another time." My voice a bit cheerful, as for I loved the beach. I start to trot away, My long legs able to make large strides, allowing my trot to act more like a run. I start to speed up, My back paws easily hitting my chest, my front paws easily hitting my stomach as will. My clipped tail out straight, my back legs easily passing it. My head low, my front legs going level with my head. My legs and spine bent very close to that of a cheetah's, Making me look odd, as for I was no cheetah. I start smelling the salt as I run, Not knowing if he, or humans were following. I was quite the fish, loving the water. I start to see the glowing blue water, and the bright white sand. I slow down, My slim, strong jaw hanging open, with my tongue sticking out. I look over the hill, The city just behind me, as all I had to do, is get down this steep hill, to get into the beach.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avanti Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:10 pm

She dove behind a large building, quickly picking herself back up. Her tongue fell gently from her open jaws as she began to pant. To her shock, she had soon reached a dead end. She looked around frantically and even went as far as to claw at the laege fence blocking her path. She was much to short to jump it, and obviously couldnt climb.
Avanti
Avanti
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:59 pm

Russet pads out of the security of the alley and runs through the streets, panting lightly and dodging humans that happen to be walking. Some humans scream in shock and fear or shout in anger as the lupine slips through their legs or around them, resulting in them tripping over his slim form. He bares his teeth at a human who he learned to be a dog-catcher. He slips under the person's legs and keeps running, not slowing down until he's certain he's safe. Even then, he leaps into the backyard of an abandoned home, panting heavily and twitching his ears.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:27 pm

I start to jump down the hill, The bright city lights fading, Making it hard to see. The hill had many little, resting spots, that were flat, but hard to reach. I miss one of the ledges, and go tumbling down the hill. I let out a loud yelp, My side hitting one of the ledges, along with my head, but not enough to stop me from falling. I land on one of the ledges with a thud, after yelping the entire way down. I lay there, whining as I pant, as for I hit my head and side pretty hard, and seemed breathless. All I could do is look around, to see the beach, not far. I yelp again, suddenly seeing what had happened. Panicing, I try to get up, smacking my head on the ledge as I fall back down, only to free fall another level down. Landing on another ledge, I decide its best to wait for someone else.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:01 pm

A low warning growl erupts from the back of Russet's throat as he hears the mewing of a feline. A house-cat flees from the shadows of the house and slips out from a hole in the fence. He huffs in annoyance and pads over to the open back door, twitching his ears and entering slowly and hesitantly, curling up in a corner of the broken down house. Despite the broken door, missing roof, torn furniture, molding carpet, and shattered windows, he could probably make a home out of the place.. with great effort.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:16 am

I slowly get up, Shock flooding me as I try to continue to the next ledge. I had quite the limp, As I jumped down, My paw hit the ground, making me whine, Lifting it up again. I try to jump again, But don't let my paw hit the ground. It worked, Though when I landed I face-planted the rock. I start to see the blue glow of the waves washing up again, My cut tail waving back and forth. I start to run to it, Feeling the soft white sand on my paws, My hurt paw still raised.

Leaving "The streets" For "The Desolate Beach"
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Russet stalks through the moldy house silently, lips drawn back in a snarl and ears pricked as he hears small yips. He knocks over a box to show a small black puppy, appearing at least 3 months old. The puppy stares up at the lupine, fear evident in its eyes. He huffs and picks it up, carrying it back to the what looks to be the previous family room. He places it on the ground and curls up under a chair. He's just drifting off to sleep when something warm is pressed up against his side, the figure shivering from cold and fear. He raises his head to stare down at the puppy with narrowed eyes before shrugging it off and falling asleep, too tired from his constant running and fighting for survival to care.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Florida Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:11 pm

Florida padded outside of the city limits, her paws carrying her towards the desolate beach, she savored the tranquility there, as well as the glowing waters. Iowa trotted to keep pace with his sister, who ignored him and kept walking. The Desolate Beach was where she, Iowa, and England used to live, before England was killed.... Florida shook her head, clearing her mind of these grim thoughts.

{LEAVING STREETS TO ENTER DESOLATE BEACH}
Florida
Florida
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:50 pm

"Get up, kid." Russet says lowly to the puppy, nudging it to get it up. The canine whimpers and stands, crawling out from under the chair behind the older lupine, who stretches his slim figure tiredly, the canine staring before copying his actions. "What's your name, kid?" He asks tiredly, staring down at the young canine with tired eyes, surprised by the dog's evident energy. "Scout!" The puppy replies energetically, tail wagging rapidly. "Yours?" He yips, head tiled. "Russet." The lupine answers, before picking up Scout and padding off, leaping over the fence outside and padding through the streets. Scout seems utterly confused as Russet carries him through the shadowy streets, towards the outskirts of town. Towards the lupines home. "Where we going?" Scout yips in question. "Away from this place." Russet replies vaguely. Scout still appears confused, though asks no further questions. He merely nods and races after Russet as the lupine places him down and starts at a steady jog towards the blue of the distant waters.

[Leaving "The Streets" to enter "The Desolate Beach"
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum