Canine Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Summer like weather, Dry ground, Sunny, No puddles, its suppose to be around 60-70 F. For 8-10 days
Latest topics
» New Site Link!
{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:51 pm by Mossberg

» Must read: New Site!!!
{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:17 pm by Mossberg

» Reply if you will be absent
{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 am by Avanti

» The Desolate Beach
{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 am by Mossberg

» The Streets
{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 pm by Avanti

» || Alaric || Belgian Malinois ||
{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:38 pm by Alaric

» Dear Mods/Admins
{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:43 pm by Mossberg

» Rank Rules
{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:21 am by Mossberg

» Joining a hidden rank
{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:15 pm by Mossberg

{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute }

2 posters

Go down

{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } Empty { Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute }

Post by Avanti Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:45 pm

{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } Untitl15

|| Avanti ||
~Female~
~Prefers Males~
~Alaskan Malamute~

~ History ~
Avanti was born in a litter of six to two loving parents, Dai and Georgia, two Alaskan Malamutes. Her father was light brown and white, her mother a black and white damsel, of course, Avanti got her father's coat, but her mother's eyes. She was the only pup to have her father's pelt, as black was the more dominant color of the two. After six weeks, she was the first of her litter to be adopted. Within the first week she would cry out for her mother and her siblings, of course they never replied. From then on she was trained to be a proper dog, learned basic commands and then some and was even put in beauty competitions, and most of the time she won. However around a year of age she was stolen from her yard, and later was placed in dog fights. Her 'owners' have plans to breed her in the future.

~ Appearance ~

Fur:
Red, Light brown, and White

Fur Length:
Her pelt is long and thick, hanging loosely off of her tail, cheek and stomach.

Fur Design:
Avanti is mainly red with a light brown tail and white 'eyebrows', muzzle to neck base, under belly, leg, and lower chest.

Eye Base:
A light yellowish-amber.

Eye Rim:
Dark yellow.

Other:
Avanti has a long tail that usually stays curled over her spine.

~ Scent ~
She originally smells of roses and a hint of honey.

~ Age ~
Two years and four months.

~ Traits ~
Curious; Determined; Intelligent; Stubborn; Sarcastic; Fearful; Distrusting; Aggressive

~ Family ~

Parents:
Unknown to her.

Siblings:
She knows she had four siblings, all male, but their names have slipped her mind.

Crush:
Nah.

Mate:
Nah.

Offspring:
NOPE

Last edited by Avanti on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:31 am; edited 5 times in total
Avanti
Avanti
Omega

Back to top Go down

{ Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute } Empty Re: { Avanti | Female | Alaskan Malamute }

Post by Mossberg Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Accepted. You may now RP when the areas are up. Can't wait! Very Happy
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

https://caninerp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down